Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page


Show All Answers

1. How do I report a street light that has burned out?
2. I have a question regarding my bill, who would I talk to?
3. Who do I contact about a tree close to power lines?
4. How do I sign up for electric service?
5. Who do I call if my power is out or my lights are flickering?
6. What should I do if my breaker has tripped?
7. What should I do if I see a downed power line?
8. Does the City of Shasta Lake have a solar energy program?
9. Does the City of Shasta Lake purchase renewable/green energy?

City of Shasta Lake • 4477 Main Street • Shasta Lake, CA 96019 • Phone: 530-275-7400 • Fax: 530-275-7414 "Equal Opportunity Provider, and Employer"
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices