Community Meeting Room @ City of Shasta Lake Visitor Center
The City of Shasta Lake offers a Community Meeting Room at the Visitor Center located at 1525 Median Avenue, Shasta Lake, CA for use at no charge to community groups, organizations, and government agencies when not in use by City programs and staff.
User groups are to fill out a facility use application. Note: If you use meeting room multiple times, you only need to complete this form once per year.
How to reserve a meeting room?
Email or call (530) 275-7487
- 40 person capacity
- 16 seating table, other seating available
- Training table configuration
- Sink/Coffee maker (please clean after use)
- Monitor with HDMI Capability (must bring own laptop)
- If you require a conference call, you have to bring your own phone and speaker.
Users are expected to leave room in clean and orderly manner.