- Housing Authority
- Residential Paint Rebate Program
Residential Paint Rebate Program
The Paint Rebate program is to eliminate blight and preserve the quality of housing owned and occupied by low and moderate- income families and to continue to expand and revitalize neighborhoods within the City. Paint Rebate Program provides rebates up to $500 for the cost of materials and supplies for exterior painting of qualified homes.
This is a seasonal program, usually available from May through September each year.
- Eligible properties must be located in the City of Shasta Lake.
- The home must be in need of exterior painting and shows potential to visually improve the neighborhood.
- HOMEOWNERS: An owner occupant who holds title to the property. The homeowner must not exceed the 120% Moderate income limits.
- OWNERS of RENTAL PROPERTIES: Owners of rental units will be required to show proof that at least 50% of the tenants occupying a residence are at or below the 120% median income limits.
2021 Maximum Gross Income Limits
Household Size Maximum Annual Income
- Single family home: up to $500.00
- Multi-family (apartments): up to $350 per unit (not to exceed $2,000 per project)
Rebates are subject to funding availability.
How do I apply?
*APPLICATION PERIOD CURRENTLY CLOSED*
Applications are available from May through September of each year. Download an application (PDF) or pick up an application at at City Hall, 4477 Main Street, Shasta Lake, CA.
City of Shasta Lake Paint Rebate Program - eligible materials list (PDF)
Lead Base Paint Pamphlet (PDF)