Residential Paint Rebate Program
The Paint Rebate program is to eliminate blight and preserve the quality of housing owned and occupied by low and moderate- income families and to continue to expand and revitalize neighborhoods within the City. Paint Rebate Program provides rebates up to $500 for the cost of materials and supplies for exterior painting of qualified homes.
This is a seasonal program, usually available from May through September each year.
- Eligible properties must be located in the City of Shasta Lake.
- The home must be in need of exterior painting and shows potential to visually improve the neighborhood.
- HOMEOWNERS: An owner occupant who holds title to the property. The homeowner must not exceed the 120% Moderate income limits.
- OWNERS of RENTAL PROPERTIES: Owners of rental units will be required to show proof that at least 50% of the tenants occupying a residence are at or below the 120% median income limits.
2020 Maximum Gross Income Limits
Household Size Maximum Annual Income
- Single family home: up to $500.00
- Multi-family (apartments): up to $350 per unit (not to exceed $2,000 per project)
Rebates are subject to funding availability.
How do I apply?
Applications are available from May through September of each year. Download an application (PDF) or pick up an application at at City Hall, 4477 Main Street, Shasta Lake, CA.