OVERSIGHT BOARD TO THE CITY OF SHASTA LAKE AS SUCCESOR AGENCY TO THE CITY OF SHASTA LAKE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
The seven member Oversight Board consists of the following members:
- One member appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
- One member of the public appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
- One member appointed by the Mayor of the City of Shasta Lake
- One Shasta Lake staff member to represent the employees of the former redevelopment agency
- One member appointed by the Shasta Lake Fire Protection District
- One member appointed by the County Superintendent of Schools to represent schools
- One member appointed by the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges to represent Shasta Community College
The Oversight Board has fiduciary responsibility to the holders of enforceable obligations and the taxing entities that benefit from the distributions of property tax and other revenue. The Oversight Board will oversee the "winding down" process of the Shasta Lake Redevelopment Agency.
In accordance with SAOB 12-01 (PDF), the Oversight Board meetings shall be held begining at 2:00 pm on the second Monday of the month in the City Council Chambers at 4488 Red Bluff Street, Shasta Lake, CA 96019. The meetings are open to the public. Please check here for Agenda and Meeting information.